What is Quick Base?
Quick Base is an online Application platform which enables businesses to solve problems. Using low-code rapid application development, your business can create scalable Applications in hours and days instead of months and years.
Quick Base provides your business with an online collaborative environment which can be customized to enable automation across your workflows empowering your teams and giving you dynamic insight to your business. All of this enables you to make real-time decisions at all levels of your business.
Centralizing your data collection into Quick Base gives you the accessibility you need with 24/7 availability worldwide with an internet connection. Quick Base features include customized:
- Data entry with easy-to-use webforms
- Dashboards grouping data together on Application Home Pages
- Email notifications to automate communication within and between teams
- Reports to show data in a variety of meaningful ways for digestible data
- A powerful API to enhance native features and functionality
With over two-hundred free library applications to try out, you can quickly sense how Quick Base can be scaled and modified for your business. Not sure where to start? Call IDS to realize true benefits during your 30-day free trial. Got a spreadsheet? Then you are ready to use Quick Base.
Integration with web-based Applications & Add-Ons
Quick Base provides integration with other web-based Applications directly such as:
Bill.com | Intacct | NetSuite | Quick Base | QuickBooks Online | Salesforce | zendesk | zuora | box | Dropbox | Google Drive | Gmail
In addition, there are various Quick Base Add-Ons which have been built specifically for Quick Base to enable you to do more.
Try Quick Base out with their No Obligation 30-Day Trial and call IDS and let us show you how quickly you can do more.
Since 2015 Quick Base has hosted an annual User Conference called EMPOWER. With hundreds of customers and access to the Quick Base Solution Providers, everything you want to know can be found in one place.
IDS was a customer-award finalist in 2015 and a member of a winning team at the 2016 App-a-Thon.
- Today at 2pm EST #eweekchat discusses low-code Platforms14 days ago
- Super excited for November release for Quick Base - many new features and improvements to recently implemented enhancements!15 days ago
- QBTip: If a user changes their email address; look for Email Notifications which are hard-coded to their old email address & update!33 days ago
- QBTip: Beware of Form Rules that hide critical data - that Form may be the one used in Emails which need that data unhidden!41 days ago
- QBTip: Delete reports when Organizing reports by right clicking on a report and selecting the red X.47 days ago